Children’s Cooking Party prices range from £22 – £28 per child are bespoke to you and tailored to your needs. You may go down a savoury or sweet road or a combination of both. All food is homemade from scratch at the studio. Hot Food is eaten at the studio and sweet items are taken home in a gift box/bag. Food allergies and intolerances can be catered for if prior notice is given. You are welcome to bring your own music/playlist and speaker. We have free wifi. Cooking and Baking sessions can last 2 hours, 2.5 hours or 3 hours. Minimum numbers at the studio are 10 children up to 18 children. We recommend 2-3 adults/carers/parents to attend this session. Tea and Coffee are included for adults and squash for the children. Available weekends subject to date availability. We recommend you choose 1 or 2 food items, if you’re feeling really hungry, from the following :
Children’s Savoury Cooking Party Activities
- Homemade Pizza – traditional or pizza wheels,
- Home Beefburgers & sesame seeded buns
- Homemade Fishcakes & Bean burgers
- Italian Pasta parcels with homemade Tomato sauce
- Animal Bread rolls, Homemade Hummus and Tzatziki dip
- Chinese Spring rolls with Homemade Sweet Chilli Dip
- Indian Samosas & Stuffed Parathas with Raita yoghurt dip
Children’s Sweet Baking Party Activities
- Vanilla Cupcake making and cake decorating with a theme of your choice eg unicorns, animals, flowers & hearts
- Rainbow coloured Cupcake making and cake decorating with a theme of your choice
- Themed Biscuit (shortbread or gingerbread) making and decorating
- Mini Meringue Kisses, in a variety of colours
- Pastry making & mini fruit pies
- Marvellous coloured Macaroons flavoured with Chocolate Ganache & Chantilly cream (max 8 children)
- Profiteroles filled with Chantilly cream and Spanish Churros served with Chocolate sauce (max 8 children)
Party food can be supplied with a Sweet Baking Activity @ £6 per head – Homemade Vegetable Pizza , Crisps and Fruit Squash
After School Children’s Cooking Party : 4.30pm-6.00pm
£18.50 per child
- Pizza Wheels to eat at the studio
- Vanilla Cupcake Decorating (to be take home in a gift box) or
- Biscuit Decorating (to be taken home in a gift box)
- Tea time mini buffet – ham & cheese sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps and squash £4.80 per child
Additional activities to enhance your party: eg crafting activity from £3 pp depending on materials or you may want to play a game of your choice.
We also make Novelty Birthday cakes, Celebration and Wedding Cakes, bespoke design of your choice. Single tier, 2 tier, 3 tier, in a variety of flavours. Prices starting from £48
Cooking Parties for Adults: daytime, weekend or evening. Cook with friends and family from around the world with a bespoke themed menu from Spain, Italy, The Middle East, India or China. Prices starting from £38 per person, depending on your menu choice. Check our
Why not include a Science Package into your Cooking Party, ideal for Boys and Girls aged 3-12 years. Learn fascinating things about the environment with Vanessa. A fun experience that educates and entertains in equal measures. We can offer a wide range of activities from bugs and slime to explosions.
Starting from £6 per child for 30 minutes to £10 for an hour of incredible science. Beware, things may get messy!
Email us via the “CONTACT US” tab button on the menu bar, with your preferred date, approx numbers and suggested menu and we will get back to with further info and prices.